Thursday, February 26, 2009
This time, Sarah says "Update lah!" So here it is for Sarah...hehe how's St nicks?


More of my doggy...I love love love him!

The cuties in my car...all from students or colleagues...



Me n my cousins...(can't see rite? hahaha...purposely!)
This few days mark the arrival of the CA1 for my kiddos... I just hope that they dun disappoint me and do better. Though they are a weak class (It's my first time taking a tail-end class but I am trying my very best!) as long as they put in effort they will make me happy...
I am very very tired nowadays and even if I am sick I have to go to school because I really want this group of P6s to do well in the PSLE, I know they can... they just have to wake up their ideas! Perhaps Dodi is right, some of the kids really suck my blood, but no matter what, I have to help them. I just hope that they start to see how much people care for them...
My pet phrase nowadays: I am a teacher, not a "scolder"! Hahahahaha...
Work hard, all my ex and present kiddos!
Missing you guys!

Coolcher
4:59 PM


MEMORIES

Dedicated to all the kiddos for brightening up my life......if you remember, I hope the path I have led you on and the good times that we shared, leave a trail in your heart...




THE PEOPLE
MINHAN
SARAH
KEVIN
LYDIA
SZEPING
ZIWEI
MUSTIKA
JOLEEN


SPEAK
STEP BACK
January 2009
February 2009


CLAPS
thisfate-
brushes
please do not remove credits.